Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Guests! WE RETURN MONDAY 22.06.2020!
Dear Guests! We want you to feel safe in the Patio Hostel, therefore we have taken a number of actions to minimize the risk of being infected with SARS COVID-19 coronavirus on our premises. Check what procedures we have introduced for the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Safety measures: COVID-19
- Before coming to work every employee of the facility is obliged to self-assess his health in accordance with the guidelines prepared by the Ministry of Health.
- The management is also obliged to constant verification and assessment of the health of subordinate employees, to provide them with appropriate assistance in the event of their well-being deterioration, and to releasing them from the workplace in such a situation.
- Employees of our hostel have been equipped with protective equipment: masks and disposable gloves, which they wear during work when contacting guests.
- The reception was additionally separated from guests by a plexi-glass plate.
- The desk top is disinfected each time a guest or contractor arrives at the reception.
- All equipment issued (rented) from the reception (e.g. iron) is disinfected both before giving it to guests and after returning it.
- Dispenser with liquid hand sanitizer was installed at the reception.
- The maximum number of guests at the reception desk is 2.
- We have limited the number of guests who can be checked in at the Patio Hostel at the same time.
- We make sure that we always maintain a safe distance of 2 meters between employees, as well as between staff and our guests.
- During the day, the reception room is disinfected on a regular basis by receptionists using specialized surface disinfection agents that have the appropriate approvals. In addition, the reception is ventilated at least once every hour.
- Each room is cleaned in accordance with the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene after checking out guests.
- In generally accessible parts of the facility, e.g. at the reception desk or corridors, there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose with masks or visors. This regulation applies to both employees and guests of the Patio Hostel.
- Only registered guests can stay in the hostel.
- Regular disinfection also includes an elevator
- Our booking system allows you to significantly reduce the check-in time at the reception counter, and because we try to reduce this time to a minimum - we encourage you to use the online check-in option, and direct any questions before arrival and during your stay by phone and email.
- We work with a certified laundry. The entire washing process takes place at a temperature equal to 60 degrees Celsius or higher.
- Our staff, both reception and cleaning, have been properly trained and prepared to work in new conditions in accordance with the requirements of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.